Sunday, 6 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

I have started the new year with a collage challenge - hurrah!

This is a game, Kenn and I like to play every now and then. It is great, because it is totally unpredictable in terms of what comes out of it and I love it, because it is a good challenge for my creative brain. It works like this:

One of us puts together a little envelope containing some interesting bits and pieces of paper and gives it to the other one - et voilĂ , another collage challenge is on!
Sometimes it is quite hard to figure out what kind of image to create with these collections of odd clippings, and often the rule is that one has to use nothing else than that that was given, meaning one is not allowed to add anything new to the collection of bits.

I rather enjoyed my new year's challenge though and here is what I have made:

Hi 2013!

And here you can see what is left of the materials I had received:

remnants of a collage challenge

Already looking forward to the next collage challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment